May 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
If you’re not considering the cloud, you should be. Just ask manufacturer C.U.E., Inc. When it was time to upgrade from Symix version 4, C.U.E., Inc., knew it would benefit from moving its on-premises ERP deployment to the cloud.
In this session, DRI will be joined by C.U.E., Inc., to discuss the motive behind cloud deployment, the process of migrating to the cloud, and the benefits they’ve seen since moving to the cloud. Join us Tuesday, May 24 at 2:00 pm (ET) for this live webinar and learn the value of the cloud for manufacturers!
- Benefits – Learn about the benefits of the cloud, from greater agility to reduced security risk to always being on the latest version.
- Customizations – C.U.E., Inc., debunks the myth that customizations in the cloud aren’t possible. We’ll also discuss how the new reporting tools and enhancements in CloudSuite Industrial 10 reduced the company’s customizations.
- Migration – We’ll review the process of migrating to the cloud, from DRI’s foolproof methodology to change management and training.
- Results – Hear how C.U.E., Inc., increased productivity, eliminated information silos, and modernized its manufacturing business by moving to the cloud.
- Tony Santangelo, Controller, C.U.E., Inc.
- Peter Jarzynka, IT Manager, C.U.E., Inc.
- Sam DeBone, VP of Sales and Marketing, Decision Resources, Inc.