October 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
You need the right products in the right quantities at the right time for optimal customer satisfaction and profitability.
Process manufacturers, especially food and chemical manufacturers, are encouraged to register for an educational webinar session to addresses challenges including greater consumer demand, ever-increasing quality and compliance pressures, tighter profit margins, and more.
Join Ultra Consultants and Decision Resources, Inc., as we look at those common challenges and how to resolve them using Infor CloudSuite ERP.
This webinar is intended for companies not currently using CloudSuite ERP or SyteLine.
We’ll highlight the following features:
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling
- “Make a Promise, Keep a Promise”
- Never miss the delivery date promised to your customer at order entry
- World-Class Reporting – Prepared data that enables Advanced Dashboarding/Analytics
- Extensibility and Adaptability – Scales as you grow and allows you to extend for the last mile of functionality
- Business Simulation Capabilities to evaluate/test business scenarios
- Process-Oriented Features
- Advanced Formula/Recipe capabilities
- Batch Production functionality suited specifically for Process Manufacturers
- Support for unique Process Manufacturing requirements, such as Allergen Control
- Comprehensive Recall capability
Who Should Attend:
- Process Manufacturers
- Food or Chemical Processors
- Any manufacturing team looking to drive business process improvement