- This event has passed.
November 6, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
Join us November 6th for a live overview demo of SyteLEAN, a lean and responsive inventory management system for SyteLine and CloudSuite Industrial*. With SyteLEAN, you can automatically manage inventory levels for changes in demand and product mix using LEAN concepts that are much easier to deploy and manage than MRP. This is a live webinar and we will be taking questions.
In this webinar, we’ll provide an overview of SyteLEAN and its key features, including:
- Automatic Calculation of Safety Stock by Warehouse for all items
- Dynamic inventory buffer sizing, Average Daily Usage and Standard Deviation based, for selected items
- Automatic consumption-driven replenishment for items
- Automatic Purchase Order Creation (the Replenishment triggered only by consumption) based on Planner Code
- Enhanced Inventory Visibility – not just when to Order (APS/MRP) but also item level signals regarding Excess, Critical, Normal and Expedite conditions
- Immediate identification of unusual demand “Spikes”
- Historical Usage and Requirements data, bucketed by weeks for all items
- Supplier Forecasting (Primary and Secondary)
- Point of Use Inventory Kanbans – sizing and replenishment including a card-centric process for tracking the replenishment activity
- JIT Pick list for work-order less production
- SyteLEAN Simulator
- Analyze inventory based on historical data
- Understand inventory behavior (usage, volatility, excess, etc.)
- Set targets to reduce inventory and increase cash flow
*SyteLEAN is not currently available to SaaS customers.